We’re proud to be your partner!
Your efforts to help local communities thrive present great opportunities to capture stories. These worthy stories encourage public interest, which can help promote the success of your project and organization. Our press kit is designed to help you communicate the impact of your work.
Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation is interested in building a colorful, equitable picture of community health in Colorado. We often share grantee stories in our presentations, newsletters, and annual report. These lived experiences help our audiences develop a more complete understanding of community health throughout the state.
The following materials are resources for you to use to gain media coverage about your project and organization. There are many ways to share information about your grant award and our partnership, including:
PRESS RELEASES & EVENTS
- Issue a press release announcing the grant award. Download the press release template below as a guide and include your organization’s logo. Send your press release to local media outlets and larger Colorado daily newspapers.
- Mark a major milestone by hosting an event (it can be virtual). Invite media to cover the event and distribute pre- and post-event press releases. Include donors, community leaders and elected officials in photo opportunities. We love to celebrate and would be happy to attend too!
- Feature your grant award in newsletters, e-blasts, social media, and on your website. Download the Sample Newsletter Article below to use as a guideline.
- Share information about our funding opportunities with your community.
- Include a photo of the project team or the community members you are serving or use the Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation logo. You can link to our website too.
Data about Health Disparities
Where people are born, grow up, live, work, and age greatly impact a person’s health. Data points show a correlation to more health disparities when looking at race and ethnicity, income, geography, and age. Consider using data points to illustrate how your work helps community members access resources to eliminate these inequities.
Photo Opportunities and Social Shares
Remember to capture and share images of your work. We feature grant recipients in our printed publications, on our website, and our social media pages. Please share your images with us. We are interested in attending events or visiting programs and taking pictures and video.
Connect with us @DeltaDentalCO!
Our Organization Name and DescriptionPlease refer to our organization as “Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation”. Please use the following description about us: Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation believes every person can have a healthy mouth regardless of life circumstances. By partnering with communities, the foundation works to re-imagine how all of our neighbors access, benefit from and value the importance of oral health care. By implementing transformative programs and projects, the foundation intends to advance oral health equity throughout local communities across Colorado. As a 501(c)(3) organization funded by the nonprofit Delta Dental of Colorado, the foundation and company go the extra mile for every smile to elevate the well-being of all Coloradans. To learn more about Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation, visit www.deltadentalcofoundation.org.
Please reference our brand standards to ensure correct logo usage.