Improving Colorado’s oral health by eradicating childhood tooth decay.
Nearly half of Colorado’s 1.2 million children have experienced cavities by the time they start kindergarten. Tooth decay is the most common chronic childhood disease, yet it is mostly preventable.
The Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation is improving Colorado’s oral health by working to eradicate causes of the disease and impacting systems. We have a unique approach to fighting childhood cavities and strive to be innovative.
- Help eradicate cavities in Colorado’s kids
- Fund educational programs that target low-income, high-risk families
- Focus on teaching good dental habits and prevention
- Stress the importance of good dental health for pregnant women and children
- Ensure dental health is part of overall health