Delta Dental of Colorado Innovation Grants
Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation award $220,000 in innovation grants. Five grantees were given funding up to $50,000 each. Read more about the five grantees.
This funding provides financial support for Colorado-based organizations, entrepreneurs, researchers or individuals to develop and test creative ideas and approaches to improve the state’s oral health. Grantees will show how their idea can:
- Significantly improve the quality of oral health care.
- Develop and test new oral health technologies.
- Increase oral health literacy.
- Increase dental practice efficiencies.
- Connect and integrate oral health and overall health.
- Increase focus on prevention and/or early intervention.
Applications needed to:
- Originate in Colorado – Out-of-state applications will not be accepted.
- Demonstrate innovation – We’re looking for new, untested, cutting edge ideas.
- Be impactful – Funded ideas will advance the field of oral health in a meaningful way.