Improving Colorado’s oral health for a healthier community.
For more than 15 years, Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation has been working to make good dental health a community priority. Since dental disease is almost 100 percent preventable, we believe our efforts to improve oral health will result in a healthier Colorado. Read more in the Delta Dental Colorado Foundation 2015 Annual Report.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, the foundation is solely funded by Delta Dental of Colorado. Together with our partners, we implement innovative programs and public policies. Our initiatives:
- Help eradicate cavities in Colorado’s kids.
- Fund educational programs that target low-income, high-risk families.
- Support dental health education for medical and dental students (and providers).
- Focus on teaching good dental habits and prevention.
- Stress the importance of dental health for pregnant women and children.
- Initiate policy changes that improve communities.